view all typefaces
prices at a
iOS Typeface pack
About iOS Fonts
iOS Fonts for iPhone and iPad
About the iOS fonts for mobile
These fonts are in a format (.mobileconfig) that can be
installed on iOS devices (iPad, iPhone) for use in any iOS
apps accessing the standard font set (Pages, Mail and many
other third party apps). Only the standard 256 character
set can be accessed on these devices, and so the extended
range of historical characters found in our full typefaces
are not provided here.
The fonts are, however, easy to install and use, and
provide a way to access authentic historical designs on
your portable device.
How to install on your iOS device
When you place an order for an iOS font, you will recieve
a download link. You can proceed to install the font in
one of two ways:
- If you placed the order on your iPad or iPhone, you
can click directly on the link shown on the web page
- If you placed the order on a desktop computer, you
will receive an email confirmation of your order. Open
this email on your iOS device, click on the download
link within it, and then click the download link on the
resulting web page.
click the link (1 or 2) you will see the following
- Settings will open on your device, and you will
see the Install Profile screen (as shown)
- Click Install, and you'll be prompted to type
your passcode if you have one.
- You'll receive a warning message about an unsigned
profile: this is correct, and you can click Install
- Click the final Install option, and your font
is now installed and available in any app that can
access the standard fonts.
How to uninstall a font
To remove an installed font from your iOS device, follow
- Go to Settings, click General, and
- Choose the font you want to remove.
- Click the Delete profile option, enter your
passcode and confirm Delete.